Daniel Ioannisyan is founder and program cordinator at UIC
- 1995-1998 School after A. Mravyan, Yerevan, Armenia
- 1998-1999 Primary school, Munich, Germany
- 2000-2001 Argos college, Valencia, Spain
- 2001-2005 School after A. Mravyan, Yerevan, Armenia
- 2005-2009 Bachelor student at Yerevan State University, Department of Physics (Chair of theoretical physics), Yerevan, Armenia
- 2009-2011 Graduate student at Yerevan State University, Department of Physics (Chair of astrophysics), Yerevan, Armenia
- 2010 June 29 – August 23, at CERN, working at LHCb detector in Geneve, Switzerland.
- 2010 August – 2011 June, assistant of MP Larisa Alaverdyan, in Yerevan, Armenia.
- 2010 September – 2010 June, physics teacher at "Galiot" high school in Yerevan, Armenia.
- Since 2011 June, Working at Yerevan Physics Institute after A. Alikhanyan as scientific researcher, in Yerevan, Armenia.
- Since October 2012 in parallel working as a commentator at “HETQ” investigative Journalists.
- Since March 2014, Founder and Program Coordinator at “UNION of INFORMED CITIZENS” NGO in Yerevan, Armenia.
- May 2007 – June 2011, founder and vice-chairman of National Student Council.
- July 2007 – January 2014, member of “Heritage” party of Armenia.
- February 2008 – July 2010, co-chairman “Hayq” young-wing of “Heritage” party of Armenia.
- March 2013 - May 2013, coordinator of the actions against fraud in the pre-election rally of the Yerevan city parliament at "Barev Yerevan" union. Representative of the union in the Central Election Committee and Administrative Court of Armenia.
- Since September 2013, founder and admin of Facebook page “We are Against the Customs Union with Russia”, which has organized more than 10 rallies against the Customs Union and annexation of Crimea.
Zaruhi Poghosyan is Programs Assistant at UIC
- 2004-2005 Jefferson County High school Louisville, GA state, USA
- 2005-2009 Bachelor student at Yerevan State Linguistic University named after V. Brusov, Political Science and Linguistics
- 2009-2011 Graduate student at Yerevan State Linguistic University named after V. Brusov, International Relations
- 20.03.09-20.06.09 Eurasia Partnership Foundation,
Anti-corruption Web-site English content associate
- 04.04.2012 – current “Union of Informed Citizens” NGO, Programs assistant
- 2009 – current Golden Apricot IFF Technical Staff
- 23.03.2011 - current The Civilitas Foundation,
www.civilnet.am online News & Analysis
English Content Associate; Interpreter
- 12.04.2010-20.10.2010 Public Affairs Section, IRC, US Embassy in Armenia
- 10.02.09-10.03.09 “Helsinki Committee of Armenia” Monitoring for the treatment of kids in special schools
- March 2009–April 2010 School for Young Leaders of Armenia – SYL Generation 10
- Nov 2008-Dec 2008 School of Human Rights and European Integration, Constitutional Court of Armenia
- 03.07.07-09.07.08 Model OSCE Conference, Armenian Delegation Vienna, Austria
Anna Pambukhchyan is international relations expert at UIC
- 2004-2008 Bachelor student at Yerevan State University, Yerevan, Armenia
- 2008-2010 Master student at Yerevan State University, Yerevan, Armenia
- 2011-2012 Master student at Central European University, Budapest, Hungary
- 2008-2011 Head of Public Affairs Committee at Armenian Association for Academic Partnership and Support, Yerevan, Armenia
- 2012–2014 Project Officer at Jinishian Memorial Foundation, Yerevan, Armenia
- 2009-2014 Translator and local correspondent at Presse Papier, Moscow, Russia
- 2014 – present researcher and expert on International Relations at Union of Informed Citizens, Yerevan, Armenia
Hrayr Manukyan is expert at UIC
- 2004-2008 Bachelor student at Armenian State University of Economics
- 2008-2010 Graduate student at Armenian State University of Economics
Anton Ivchenko is volunteer expert on workers' rights at UIC.
Vahram Toqmajyan is expert on socio-cultural anthropology and history at UIC
- 2008-2010 master degree, Faculty of History at Yerevan State University, Armenia
- 2004-2008 bachelor degree, Faculty of History at Yerevan State University, Armenia
- 2002 Secondary school of Gyumri Academical High School
- 2014-present: Expert on socio-cultural anthropology and history at “UNION of INFORMED CITIZENS” NGO
- 2013-persent: Blogger at hasarakaget.blogspot.com
- 2010-2013: History Lecturer at Medical University of Armenia after Mkhitar Heraci
- 2009-present: Lecturer History and Civil science at “Mkhitar Sebastaci” education complex
- 2007-persent: Author of many pedagogical articles
- 2005-2008: Head of Student Council of Historical department of Yerevan State University
- 2000-present: Founder and head at Apollon intellectuals club
- 2000-2002: Member of YMCA
- 1998-2000: Editor in-chief at “Gimnazist” school-newspaper
- 2001: Award recipient at Constitution and rights Olympiad
- 2014: “Tigran Hayrapetyan” Award